Sunday, September 27, 2009

Struggles in our hearts

Solomon is not coming home this trip. They have some more test’s that need to be cleared by the American embassy. We are leaving Brahanu there until we determine the boys relationship. If Solomon is really attached then we will not move him till we leave. We agreed to watch and make a decision on that. I am wanting to do what right for the boys and instead of fulfilling our desires. I keep telling Katie we must look at the bigger picture. We are both o.k. with it and she is so mature about this whole experience. I love her so and proud of her. All my trust is in the Lord. I believe he has more miracles for us! Praise our mighty God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment