Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brahanu comes to Ritmo


What a glorious moment. We have brought Brahanu to the guest house. It has been an amazing day. I woke up to the sunrise and the prayer chant. Wow, what a day to go down stairs, make a pot of coffee and sit out on the porch and relax as the day got started. It reminded me so much like so many perfect California mornings from the past. What a joy. The 72 hours we have been here has felt so long and different in every way. Everything is different. Everything except the spirit of the hearts of the people coming to give hope to the little people. Trust me when I say there is a sea of little people looking for hope.
I only pray for the Lord to use us in a mighty way to change our World towards him. the little people is the future.
Katie and I went to ritmo to take picture’s on our list. We were pretty successful. The helpers helped point out the children on the list until we got to the older ones. They were playing hide and seek in the orphanage. There is a pretty big piece of property for them to play on. Now remember this is city so everything has concrete. Something like N.Y would have. Anyway the older kids started showing up to get pictures taken on their own. Hide and seek immediately stopped. These are the kids that have little hope for adoption. What a shame it is. They are absolutely the nicest kids with unlimited potential. There are two 12 year old girls that has been referred out to a family in Washington state. What a fortunate family to get these two girls. Wow! Kind nice respectful bright, and glow with the love of Christ. THESE CHILDREN ARE ALL AMAZING.
I MIND IS RAMBLING BUT IT ALL GOOD STUFF SO HANG IN THERE.
Of course Katie found Brahanu and put him in her sling and then we went down to Solomon’s section. They were playing. When we walked in Solomon came right up to me and wanted to be picked up. That was progress. We talked while I held him, then I got down one of the push plastic cars he likes to ride in and I pushed and pushed back and after. As fast as we could go with running the others over. I knew that was only the beginning. There is two little girls that hung onto me or Katie all the time. Wherever we went they went also. I could feel theIR souls crying out “TAKE ME TAKE ME”. So I pushed them and others. Then I got right back to Solomon and we went down to where they eat. It was dinner time. I assured him we will be back tomorrow. And we will. Brahanu came back with us for good. Katie Katie Katie. What a blessing to be here with her. She is one special girl. If you could only witness the Love of God flowing from her… she is changing the World! Two brothers at a time.
Blessings to all.
Dad of 7

No comments:

Post a Comment